Eindhoven University of Technology
Educational Institution; 1001-5000 employees; Research industry September 2009 – November 2011 (2 years 3 months) Eindhoven Area, Netherlands Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands Courses:Professional Development, System Architecture and Software Design, Configuration Management, Requirements Engineering, Project Management, DSL, MDA, UML, Design Pattern
M.S., Computer Science and Engineering
Isik University, Sile, Istanbul, Turkey
M.S., Computer Science and Engineering ( Janurary 2009) – Thesis Topic : Data Collection and Analysis on VANET”. – Advisor : Prof. Dr. Ercan SOLAK – Area of Study : Sensor Network, Cryptography, Network Security, Bioinformatic B.S., Information Technology, July 2005 – Minor in Computer Science Engineering, July 2005 Prep School, 2000
Awards Isık University Full Master Degree Scholarship 2006-2008 OSYM Full Scholarship 2000-2005
- Introduction to Programming, Discrete Computational Structures, Programming Workshop, Data Structures and Algorithm, Database Systems, Computer Organization, Computer Architecture, Computer Networks, Communication Network Applications
ASML : Software Design Engineer/Competence Engineer
Vinotion: Camera Control with Georeferencing Responsible for the Requirement Management and PelcoP protocol implemetation for PTZ Camera, UnitTest and release of the project
TechUnited: Camera Frame Simulator for robot visions Responsible for the GUI implementation in Python and design in Blender.
TU/e – Premadona: SUSAN Image Processing, application transformation and design for multiprocessor environment. Responsible for Configuration Management and UnitTest implementation in C++.
Tu/e – HDR Simulation : Individual Project for Hard Disc Recorder Simulation. Software Architecture and implementation in C++(GUI was also provided.)
ASML – TReCS data handling : Re-design the existing Meta Model, implementing the New Grammer(DSL) based on the re-designed Meta Model.
Point One- OMECA- TUE – A Real Time Network Camera System : The design and implementation of a distributed real-time system that deals with both the resource reservation for the distributed video processing application running on the cameras and the real-time scheduling for the tasks comprising the distributed video processing applications.
Temsa A.S. & Komatsu Ltd. _Istanbul, Turkey System Analyst June 2005 – May 2006 Automotive &Constraction Equipment Department
- Experiences in stock supervision, sales follow-up, personnel performance, and warranty progresses and at the same time analysis the Automotive Department’s dealer integration program.
- Upgrade the software with the experiences in the Automotive Department then the draft plan passed with every detail to the software company. Through the plan, participated and stand present in every step until the pilot installation.
- Attended ABAP course, all course expenses were paid by KUTNAY Consultancy.
Istanbul Technical University _Istanbul, Turkey Summer Traine June 2004 August 2004 Informatics Institute
- Programming Projects on Computer Graphics and Computer Music are done with C under Linux Platform and getting PHP knowledge is completed.
Vodafone Group _Istanbul, Turkey Summer Traine June 2003 August 2003 Network Operation Department
- Hands-on transmission, GSM, GPRS training. Aimed to understand system of telecommunication.
- Linux and mySQL praticals.
Altinyildiz A.S. _Istanbul, Turkey Summer Traine June 2002 October 2002 IT Department
- Created a web page for trainers about the company’s work flow by HTML coding.
- Programming: C, C++, PHP, Python, UNIX shell scripting, SQL, MATLAB, Ns-2, Tcl, KML
- Applications: LATEX, Microsoft Office, and other common productivity packages for Windows and Linux platforms
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP/2000, Linux and other UNIX variants, OS/2, mC/Os-II.